HTML5 is the next level revision of the core HTML standard, The Combined of HTML5 and CSS 3 makes the great websites/web applications with ease. HTML5 introduces a number of new elements and attributes that reflect typical usage on modern websites.
The Main Features of HTML5:
• The canvas element for immediate mode 2D drawing.
• Timed media playback
• Offline storage database (offline web applications).
• Document editing
• Cross-document messaging
• Browser history management
• MIME type and protocol handler registration.
• Web SQL Database, a local SQL Database.
• The Indexed Database API, an indexed hierarchical key-value store (formerly WebSimpleDB).
Html5Demos.com, website that is sharing a list of beautiful HTML5 demos and examples.
The list includes items using HTML5 features like video, audio, canvas, geolocation, drag’n drop, web storage and more.
HTML5 Demos & Examples: http://html5demos.com/
Jonnotie had designed AppTheme is a gorgeously-designed, easy-to-customize theme that allows you to showcase your iPhone app.
- Quick and elegant looking.
- No plugins like Flash or Java required.
- Popup blockers are no problem. The content opens within the active browser window.
- Single click. After opening the image or HTML popup, the user can scroll further down or leave the page without closing it.
- Lots of configuration options and scalability without compromizing on simplicity. A component system lets you strip away unused features down to a filesize of 10kB.
- Outstanding, unconditional and free user support for both commercial and non-commercial users.
Templatemo offers a huge collection of high quality free web2.0 css templates that are compatible with all types of major browsers.
Yahoo! Design Stencil Kit is one of the best wireframing resource, it is available for OmniGraffle, Visio (XML), Adobe Illustrator (PDF and SVG), and Adobe Photoshop (PNG), It has the huge library which covers the following elements (basically, everything) covers the following topics:
- Ad Units
- Charts and Tables
- UI Controls
- Form Elements
- Menus and Buttons
- Mobile – General
- Mobile – iPhone
- Navigation &
- OS Elements
- Placeholder Text
- Screen Resolutions
- Windows &
- Style: Easy to customize.
- Position: Complete control over tooltip positions.
- Round: Configurable rounded corners, no PNG images required.
- Speech bubble effect!
- Works on all modern browsers.
Web2.0 Gradients are the most importent aspect of the designing part now a days, you’ll see gradients used as page backgrounds, behind a top banner or header area, on interface bars, and in different shapes. One of the easiest effects to achieve in Photoshop is the subtle gradient